Friday, June 20, 2008

Damn Mosquitos

Or walks have been pretty much all business lately thanks to the swarms of mosquitos in the woods this year. We barely get past the sign and we're inundated. I'm trying out some alternative repellants but to no avail thus far. I'm really trying to avoid having to spray down with DEET before going to work. And I can't really go spraying Beyla down with it either. I can just wash it off, she can't.

So far the ultrasoic repeller has been a bust, but I've only tried it in "high frequency" mode. It has high medium, and low. I'll have to give the other setting a try. Kari also picked up some citronella disks you pin on your shirt that I'm going to give a try as well. If all else fails, I'll just suck it up and shower when I get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home