Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This IS January, right?

Fifty degrees at 7:00am on January 9th?! Thos ewho know me know that this is means no jacket for me! :D

And so off we go, Beyla in her usual OEM garb, me wearing only regular clothes and no jacket. It was a marvelous morning for a stroll. Even the birds were happy about it. I picked up a last four different calls, most in pairs in the woods around us. A nice change of pace from the usual near-silence of the morning woods. I had to keep the walk short since my boss was giving me a ride to work and I wasn't sure when she was coming. Even so, we got in a good 20 minutes along the road.

And to think not two weeks ago we had two feet of snow on the ground. Now it's going to be pushing sixty degrees and the snow is retreating rapidly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home